We're looking for Business Development Specialist
The Business Development Specialist collaborates in the growth and development of new markets. Under the authority of the President, the responsibilities and activities of the position include:
- Marketing and business development correspondence;
- Searches on the Internet and on public tender sites;
- Identify business opportunities and develop new national and international markets;
- Establish long-term business relationships with customers and partners;
- Ensure sales growth;
- Logistics and organization for trade shows and exhibitions;
- Represent the company at corporate events;
- Update of the website content and social media;
- Maintain an up-to-date database of customer contacts;
- Participate in the preparation of service proposals.
- Fluently bilingual in French and English, oral and written. A third language (Spanish, Italian, German or Mandarin) would be an asset;
- University degree in communication and/or marketing;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position;
- Experience in an engineering or architectural office an asset;
- Proficient with office software packages in Windows environment (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, InDesign);
- Interpersonal skills and dynamism and perseverance;
- Very good writing skills and excellent ability to summarize;
- Willingness to travel to attend meetings with various clients as well as trade shows and exhibitions;
- Attention to detail;
- Creativity, curiosity and interest in learning and developing new skills;
- Organizational skills and excellent working methods.
The position is full-time at 37.5 hours per week.
We offer a competitive salary and a bonus program.
Send your resume with a cover letter by email to email@example.com